Tuesday, 29 May 2012

In bloom


Pre-warning: this post is flower heavy. I helped out at a recent photo-shoot in Richmond park and before I post about the shoot I just wanted to share with you all how beautiful this place is! Such an amazing location. Different flowers everywhere you turn, lakes, parrots, DEER! And it was boilinggg hot, so thank goodness we had the trees for shade (on the downside this is why my pics aren't very bright).

I was dressed casually in a Topshop slouchy jersey playsuit, tan belt, white blazer and trusty Vans. Oh and the sunglasses are from H&M :)










I can't wait to post about the amazing shoot from here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic\

8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous!

    www.fashion-pudding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is amazing, I want it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so beautiful there! <3 I love your outfit, the flowers are amazing!

    Big love for your blog :)

    xx

    amplecurvature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete